DepEd Order 29 s 2022 – Alapan 1 Elementary School
Minister, Basic, Higher, and Technical Education, BARMM
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed policy on the Adoption of the Basic Education Monitoring and Evaluation Framework (BEMEF) to guide DepEd operating units across governance levels in the conduct of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E).
- The rules and standards prescribed by this policy support the global and national commitments of the Department in delivering basic education in the country. This is also aligned with the Basic Education Development Plan (BEDP) 2030 of the Department.
- The BEMEF provides the DepEd organizational and learner outcomes. Specifically, the framework aims to
- ensure that the agency’s plans, policies, systems, and processes are geared towards the achievement of organizational and learner outcomes;
- set the performance measures of the agency were all operating units are expected to contribute;
- guide DepEd bureaus, services, regional and schools division offices schools, and learning centers in developing their respective M&E plan; and
- define the roles and responsibilities of DepEd op rating units in the M&E system and processes. BEMEF further supports the institutionalization of a results-based M&E system which will provide DepEd with informed and evidence-based decision-making and policy development process, as well as improved allocation and management of government resources, for improved transparency and accountability, in the basic education sector.
- This Order shall take effect immediately upon its approval. Its certified copies shall be filed with the University of the Philippines Law Center Office of the National Administrative Register (UPLC-ONAR), UP Dillman, Quezon City.
- All existing Orders, Memoranda, and other related issuances inconsistent with this policy are repealed, rescinded, or modified accordingly.
- For more information, please contact the Planning Service-Policy Research and Development Division, 2nd Floor, Alonzo Building, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number (02) 8635-3976.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Source: DepEd Order 29 s 2022 ADOPTION OF THE BASIC EDUCATION MONITORING AND EVALUATION FRAMEWORK, click here)
Download Adoption of the Basic Education Monitoring and Evaluation Framework (BEMEF) from DepEd Order 29 s 2022