To efficiently capture the data of teachers from the RPMS-PPST across the SYs, an online IPCRF Data Collection and Consolidation System has been developed. Furthermore, the online IPCRF Consolidation System shall be used for the consolidation of teachers’ IPCRF data. Schools shall be responsible in the collection and uploading of the accomplished e-IPCRF of teachers to the system.
- Please use only the Official DepEd e-IPCRF (version 4.2), which you can download here.
- Follow the file naming format: Last Name_First Name_School ID (e.g. Narvaez_Divina_107980) and save it in .xlsm format.
- You will receive an email from the School ICT notifying you of the successful upload. Don’t forget to always check your email.
- Submit your e-IPCRF on or before July 25, 2023 (Tuesday).
Other RPMS-PPST Resources
- Multi-Year RPMS-PPST Tools
- Class Observation Tools
- National Orientation for RPMS-PPST and the Use of Online e-IPCRF
- Frequent Q&A