DepEd Order 13 s 2018 – Alapan 1 Elementary School
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) adopts the enclosed Implementing Guidelines on the Conduct of Remedial and Advancement Classes During Summer for the K to 12 Basic Education Program. This is in line with the implementation of Republic Act No. 10533 otherwise known as the Enhanced Basic Education Act of 2013.
- This will be implemented effective School Year 2017-2018 in both public and private elementary and secondary schools nationwide. However, private schools are allowed to make necessary adjustment in accordance with their context/situation, subject to the approval of their respective school’s division superintendent.
- The conduct of remedial and advancement classes during summer shall start every 2nd Monday of April and shall end after the completion of the six-week period that may include Saturdays.
- All existing Orders and Memoranda, which are inconsistent with this Order are rescinded. This policy will remain in force and in effect unless sooner repealed, amended or rescinded.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Source: DepEd Order 13 s 2018 IMPLEMENTING GUIDELINES ON THE CONDUCT OF REMEDIAL AND ADVANCEMENT CLASSES DURING SUMMER FOR THE K TO 12 BASIC EDUCATION PROGRAM, click here)
DepEd Order 13 s 2018DO_s2018_013-2-10
Watch: Galaw Pilipinas: Calisthenics Exercise Program
Ang pagbibigay buhay sa kwentong ito ay bahagi ng mas pinalawak na pagtuturo ng Alapan 1 Elementary School. Ginagamit ang ganitong pamamaraan bilang kampanya na bahagi ng BaBiBu at Sulong EduKalidad ng Kagawaran ng Edukasyon at Dibisyon ng Lungsod ng Imus.
Perhaps the most pressing challenges the school faces are that of ensuring that all learners become competent readers. Learners who experienced problems in reading quickly fall behind their more skilled classmates in their ability to decode and comprehend text. The initiative is in response to the rapidly changing learning environment of present and future learners and will introduce aggressive reforms to globalize the quality of basic education in the Philippines.
“We always remind ourselves that our constitutional mandate to provide every Filipino not only access to education but to basic quality education. We have realized that we are facing the reality that we still have much to do in responding to the constitutional mandate as far as quality education is concerned,” Secretary Leonor Magtolis Briones explained.