Room Assignments for LET October 2022 Licensure Exam for Teachers
The Room Assignments in October 2022 Licensure Exam for Teachers or LET for Elementary and Secondary Levels will be posted by Professional Regulation Commission Board of Professional Teachers few weeks before the exam on October 2, 2022. See your room assignment here and be prepared to pass the Licensure Exam for Teachers or LET.
Licensure Exam for Teachers will be conducted on October 2, 2022, at the following PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Bohol and Dumaguete and additional testing centers at Calapan, Oriental Mindoro; Puerto Princesa Palawan; Boac, Marinduque, Romblon; San Jose, Occidental Mindoro; Kidapawan; Bayambang, Pangasinan; Bacolod City, and Antique.
See Also: LET Reviewers: General and Professional Education Final Coaching October 2022
Room Assignments for Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) on October 2, 2022
The Room Assignments for October 2022 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) for Elementary and Secondary Levels are expected to be released by the Professional Regulation Commission’s Board of Professional Teachers shortly.
Some Examination Center is Not Yet Available, Bookmark this Page for Updates
Good Luck in your October 2022 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET). Congrats in advance future Professional Teachers!
Follow and like us at our Facebook and Twitter for updates.
Things to Bring in LET October 2, 2022
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- One or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Joint Administrative Order No. 01, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results (if applicable), or Certificate of Quarantine or copy of the Complete Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to be submitted to the proctor on the examination day.