Expansion of Face to Face Classes – Alapan 1 Elementary School
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Schools District Supervisors
Public and Private Basic Education School Heads
AIl Others Concerned
- Pursuant to the approval by the President of the progressive expansion of face to face (F2F) classes on Januar5r 77,2022, as well as the updated alert level classifications by the Interagency Task Force for Emerging and Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID), the Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Guidelines on the Progressive Expansion of Face to Face Classes.
- These guidelines seek to provide guidance to schools on the mechanisms and standards of the Face to Face classes and ensure their effective, efficient, and safe implementation. This is anchored on the same shared responsibility principle which was introduced and adopted during the pilot implementation as reflected in the DepEd-DOH Joint Memorandum Circular (JMC) No. 7, s. 2027 titled, Operational Guidelines on the Implementation of Face to Face Learning Modality.
- This issuance shall complement DepEd-DOH JMC 1, s. 2022 in governing the progressive expansion of F2F classes. The progressive expansion includes geographic expansion, the inclusion of all grade levels, and increasing time in school subject to applicable guidelines, as part of the transition towards the new normal.
- All DOs and other related issuances, rules and regulations, and provisions which are inconsistent with these guidelines are repealed, rescinded, or modified accordingly.
- Questions and clarifications will be directed to the Office of the Undersecretary for Governance and Operations email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Order shall take effect immediately upon publication in the Official Gazette or in any national newspaper of general circulation. Certified copies of this DO shall be registered at the University of the Philippines Law Center Office of the National Administrative Register (UP LC-ONAR), UP Diliman, Quezon City.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Source: DO_s2022_017.pdf (deped.gov.ph))