Senior High School Voucher Application 2022-2023 – Alapan 1 Elementary School
Department of Education developed the Senior High School Voucher Program (SHS VP), a program of financial assistance wherein subsidies in the form of vouchers are provided to qualified SHS learners in VP-participating SHSs. DepEd Order (DO) No. 11, s. 2015 provided the policy guidelines on the implementation of SHS Voucher Program. The said guidelines categorized the learners into two: those who automatically qualify for SHS Voucher Program, and those who shall undergo application, subject to additional guidelines that DepEd will issue for that purpose. This DepEd Order is being issued to provide the guidelines on the application for SHS VP in SY 2022-2023.
Senior High School Online Voucher Applications are solely done ONLINE coursed through the Private Education Assistance Committee National Secretariat (PEAC NS) Online Voucher Application Portal (OVAP). Applications submitted manually will not be accommodated. The Department of Education (DepEd) shall not accept the submission of applications.
You can proceed now to your application for Senior High School Voucher Program for SY 2022-2023 by clicking the button below. However, we advise you to read first the qualifications, requirements, and procedures of your application for this SHS Voucher Program.
- All SY 2021-2022 Grade 10 completers in Private Schools who are not ESC grantees. (Category C)
- All Grade 10 completers who completed Grade 10 prior to SY 2021-2022 but not earlier than 2016 and had not previously enrolled for Grade 11. (Category D)
- Learners who had passed the ALS A&E Test for Grade 10 not earlier than 2016 and had not previously enrolled for Grade 11, or ALS learners who passed or will take the Portfolio Assessment in SY 2022-2023. (Category E)
- Learners who passed the PEPT for Grade 10 not earlier than 2016 and had not previously enrolled for Grade 11, or learners who will take the PEPT for Grade 10 in SY 2022 – 2023. (Category F)
- SIGNED and NOTARIZED (with dry seal) Annex 1: Affidavit of Family’s Financial Income
- SIGNATURE over printed name Annex 2: Parents/Guardian’s Consent Form
- SIGNATURE over printed name Annex 3: Certificate of Financial Assistance (Applicable ONLY to Voucher Applicants who received financial assistance from their Junior High School)
STEP 1. Access OVAP
Go to http://ovap.peac.org.ph. Follow the instructions to create an OVAP account. VAs must use a working email address they have access to.
STEP 2. Confirm your Email Address
Wait for a confirmation email that shall be sent to the VA’s email address. Upon receipt of the confirmation email, click on the link provided to access the OVAP as a registered user.
STEP 3. Complete the Application Form
Complete the electronic Voucher Application Form (VAF-1). VAs may do this in parts but must ensure changes are saved by section.
STEP 4. Submit your Requirements
Scan or take a picture and upload the following required documents in the OVAP:
- a. Recent 2×2 colored ID photo
- b. Notarized Affidavit* of occupation and income for ALL that apply: both parents, guardian/s, and other person/s helping send the VA to school, if any
- c. Signed Parent Consent Form** for VAs below 18 years old at the time of the submission of the application
- d. Certificate of Financial Assistance*** received from the JHS, if applicable
STEP 5. Check your Application Status After Few Days
Check the result of application thru OVAP. VAs with successful applications become eligible for the voucher and shall be called Qualified Voucher Applicants (QVAs).
STEP 6. Download the QVA Certificate from OVAP
The QVA Certificate is required for voucher redemption. QVAs shall submit their QVA Certificate to the SHS they decide to enroll at as proof that they are entitled to the voucher.