LIS DepEd – Alapan 1 Elementary School
What is DepEd’s LIS? The Learner Information System (LIS) is an online facility that provides for the registration of learners enrolled in schools run or licensed by the Department of Education (DepEd) in the Philippines. It is the national registry of all learners in Basic Education.
- DO 67 s. 2011 Buildup of Learner BO. All public schools called upon to submit master list of learners for SY 2011.
- DO 22 s. 2012 LRNs created for every public-school learner. Online database of learner from public school launched
- DO 33 s. 2013 Online updating of learner via LIS
- DO 13 & 42 s. 2014 Full implementation of LIS
- DO 26 s. 2015 ALS and private school
- DO 48 s. 2015 Early registration for SHS
- DO 25 s. 2016 SHS enrollment in all public schools
- DO 34 s. 2015 SHS enrollment in private schools
- Basic personal data of the learner
- Enrollment history (formal and non-formal)
- Classes and class advisers (for formal)
- Learning facilitators (for ALS and Abot-Alam)
- Grades and evaluation results;
- Indication of benefits (4Ps, CCT, ESC, QVR)
- Health and nutritional status
- Registry of all learners in the Philippines
- Enrollment Data
- Class Management
- Transfers/movement of Learners
- Learner Promotion/Graduation
- Alternative Learning System
A unique and permanent 12-digit number assigned to anyone enrolled into the Philippine Basic Education system. The Philippines national student identification number. This applies regardless of the learner’s transfer to another school or learning center in the public or private sector, and promotion/moving up to the secondary level.
• Only the following institutions are authorized to issue LRN to learner (DO 52, s 2016)
– Public schools
– Private schools licensed by DepEd
– ALS Community Learning Centers
• Every learner in the basic education system can possess only one permanent and perpetual LRN.
• The DepEd Central Office and the Regional Offices cannot issue LRN to new learners, and will not disclose an existing LRN.
• The learner receives their LRN immediately upon first entry to Kinder, Grade 1 (Kindergarten Catch-Up Education Program / KCEP), and ALS
• LRN issues to learners in Grade 1 (non- KCEP) to Grade 12 require approval from the Division Office thru LIS.
• Claiming of LRN is free of charge.
You can see your LRN in various official DepEd documents released to you like SF10 or Form 137 (School’s Permanent Records), Transfer Documents, Form 138 (Report Card) and others. There is no way you can view your LRN yourself in online unless you have an access privilege in https://lis.deped.gov.ph/, click here to go to LIS DepEd.
(Source: LIS-SHS Presentation (deped.gov.ph))LIS-Presentation-for-OBE-2020-MA2420