DepEd Order 28 s 2022 – Alapan 1 Elementary School
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Implementing Guidelines on the Release: Receipt: Utilization: Monitoring and Reporting of Program Support Funds (PSF) for Alternative Learning System (ALS) for Calendar Year 2022 and Years Thereafter.
- The guidelines aim to support the field offices in order to prepare for the implementation and operationalization of Republic Act No. 115101, also known as the Alternative Learning System Act and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR), and to promote and support the program management activities and capacity building programs for ALS implementers, especially for the roil out of the ALS K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum. This is in line with the thrust of DepEd to strengthen and expand the ALS Program, to pivot from access to quality consistent with Sulong Edukalidad and to comply with the COVID-19 Alert Level System set by the national and local Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging and Infectious Diseases (IATF).
- The PSF shall be downloaded to all DepEd Regional offices (ROs), except from Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM)2, and may be further downloaded to the school’s division offices (SDOs).
- This DepEd Order repeals and supersedes DepEd Order No. 027, s. 2021 on the Implementing Guidelines on the Release, Utilization, Monitoring and Reporting of Program Support Funds (PSF) for Alternative Learning System (ALS) for Calendar Year 2021.
- This DO shall take effect upon its approval. Certified true copies of this DepEd Order shall be filed with the University of the Philippines Law Center Office of the National Administrative Register (UP LC-ONAR), UP Diliman, Quezon City.
- For more information, please contact the Program Management and Systems Development Division of the Bureau of Alternative Education, 5th Floor, Bonifacio Building, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email at email@example.com or at telephone number (02) 8636-3603.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Source: DepEd Order 28 s 2022 IMPLEMENTING GUIDELINES ON THE RELEASE, RECEIPT, UTILIZATION, MONITORING AND REPORTING OF PROGRAM SUPPORT FUNDS FOR ALTERNATIVE LEARNING SYSTEM FOR CALENDAR YEAR 2022 AND YEARS THEREAFTER, click here)