DepEd Ranking 2023 Guide and Requirements
Following your success on the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET), you may already be considering or making plans to get yourself ranked by the Department of Education (DepEd). All aspiring teachers of public schools must overcome this obstacle. The steps/directions for applying for a teaching position with the Department of Education are provided in this post.
These Guidelines shall be used only in the event that the Schools Division Office (SDO) still has available Teacher I positions left after having implemented DepEd O 7 s 2015. Thus, all applicants who have passed the evaluation process set forth in DO 7, s. 2015 (i.e. those who have achieved 70 points and above) shall have been appointed and assigned to their respective stations before these Guidelines are used.
See the new DepEd Hiring Guidelines or DepEd Order 7 s 2023.
DepEd Ranking 2023 Pointing System
Before anything else, let’s list the criteria that will be used as the basis for rating. It’s important that you are informed of this so that you can act appropriately when you are preparing your application.
- Education – 20 Ranking Points
- Teaching Experience – 15 Ranking Points
- LET Rating – 15 Ranking Points
- Specialized Training Documents – 10 Ranking Points
- Interview – 10 Ranking Points
- Demonstration Teaching – 15 Ranking Points
- English Proficiency Test Rating – 15 Ranking Points
DepEd English Proficiency Test (EPT) Reviewer | Free Download
Requirements for DepEd Ranking 2023
- CSC Form 212 or Personal Data Sheet (Revised 2017) in two copies with the latest 2×2 pictures;
- Certified photocopy of PRC professional identification card;
- Certified photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teachers/ Professional Board Examination for Teachers;
- Certified true copies of the transcript of records;
- Copies of service record, performance rating and school clearance for those with teaching experience especially for those coming from the private school;
- Certificate of special training, if any;
- Certified copy of voter’s ID and/or any proof of residency;
- NBI Clearance;
- Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted, signed by the applicant.
Steps of DepEd Ranking 2023
Step 1: Prepare Application Requirements
If you’re first timer applicant for Teacher 1 Position in the Department of Education, the most important you need is well prepared application requirements. You have to prepare all those requirements below submitting any application.
Step 2: Submit Application to Preferred Schools Division Office (SDO)
Based on DepEd Order 19 s 2022 DepEd Merit Selection Plan, application and selection process is now given individually to various Schools Division Offices of the Department. It clearly eliminates the central application system of the DepEd which formerly accessible at https://application.deped.gov.ph. Thus, you all need to do after preparing your application requirements is to submit it to your preferred SDO/s or public school/s.
Step 3: Wait for Ranking
Every Schools Division Office have the freedom to start their Application Acceptance and Ranking virtually any time. Thus, after you submit your application requirements, you all have to do is to wait for your SDO’s next instruction for the ranking process.
Step 4: Check Registry of Qualified Applicants (RQA)
After DepEd Ranking process, the SDO will release a Registry of Qualified Applicants (RQA) or simply a list of applicants who got 70 or more points. If your name is included in that list, well congratulations, you all have to do is to wait for available item. Available item in public offices like in the Department of Education usually decided by CSC or Civil Service Commission.